Full of light, attractive, central and well maintained 4-room apartment on the Weteringschans.
The living area is on the first floor with a living area of 73.50 m2 and extra storage space in the basement of 6.50 m2. There are two balconies both at the front and at the back of the apartment as well as a communal back garden on the Vijzelgracht / Lijnbaansgracht!
The whole apartment has a beautiful laminate floor and the window frames / windows / doors are equipped with insulating glazing. There is also an unobstructed view of the newly renovated Weteringcircuit and the Vijzelgracht.
The apartment is very centrally located on the edge of the trendy residential and cultural area - De Pijp and a stone's throw from the Rijksmuseum and the Vondelpark. Endless restaurants, cafes, shops, markets and museums are only few minutes’ walk.
In addition, the apartment is easily accessible by car and by public transport (via tram 1, 7, 19 and 24)
From 22nd of July the apartment will have a direct connection to Amsterdam Central Station, Amsterdam North and the Zuidas via the new North-South line.
Common entrance at street level with stairs to the first floor. There you will find the entrance to the apartment where the central hall will give you access to the three bedrooms and the living room with an open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, microwave, large fridge and freezer. There is also a bathroom and separate toilet. The bathroom has a washing machine connection, sink and a spacious walk-in shower.
* Fully equipped with insulating glazing;
* Delivery in consultation (flexible);
* Active VvE, the administration is professionally managed by the Alliance VvE services;
* Service costs € 132.59 per month;
* The apartment is located on leasehold land owned by the municipality; the canon has been bought up to 15 May 2036!;
* General Provisions of 2000 apply;
* Usable area of living space of 73.50 m2;
* Building outside space (balconies) of 5.90 m2;
* Private storage space of 6.50 m2 is located at the basement level.
Read full description