For Rent: In the beautiful and special Cortile residential complex is this apartment of 114 m² with its own parking space in the garage. The luxurious building is located in the Centre of Amstelveen and was built in 1996.
The mediterranean style complex is equipped with an atmospheric light atrium and a very spacious closed courtyard garden (2000 m²) with various seating areas for the residents.
Through the atrium you reach the entrance of the apartment.
The special diamond-shaped hall of the house gives access to the two bedrooms which are located on both sides, alongside a spacious cloakroom and separate toilet.
The master bedroom has custom built cupboards and gives access to an onsuite bathroom equipped with bathtub, shower cabin, washbasin and WC. The second bedroom also has built-in, custom-made cupboards and gives access to its own private bathroom with shower and washbasin.
The spacious living room is located at the rear and through the folding window you have access to a French balcony. The luxury half open kitchen is fully equipped and also has a pantry / storage room with technical installations as well as washing machine and dryer for your laundry needs.
Cortile is known for its beautiful covered courtyard and the beautifully landscaped enclosed garden where you can enjoy the garden and the sunshine in privacy.
The apartment complex is a stone's throw away from the Stadshart city centre and shopping. The city centre has a dual function: heart function but also residential. Live and work is done side by side and one above the other.
The Amstelveen city shopping malls local name is ‘Stadshart’’ and offers a very wide variety of shops, restaurants, cinema and the famous Cobra Musea with modern art.
The houses date from the period 1960-1970, but there is much renewed between 1990 and the 2000’s.
On Tuesday the Stadshart offers a organic market and on Friday a normal market.
The Stadshart is mainly surrounded with apartments, from the late 60’s built Meander apartments to the 90’s built Stadsplein apartments overlooking the whole area of Amstelveen as well as the main shopping mall square.
The Amstelveen Busstation is located here with buses going all directions such as:
- Busline 66: Amstel Station - Station RAI - Amstelveen Waardhuizen
- Busline 199: Amstel Station - Station RAI - Bus Station Amstelveen - Schiphol Zuid
- Busline 172 from Kudelstaart/Aalsmeer towards from Amstelveen Westwijk via Amstelveen Centre via Amsterdam South World Trade Centre to Amsterdam Central Station.
- Busline 170 from Uithoorn via Amstelveen Westwijk via Amstelveen middenhoven via Amstelveen Busstation via the Amsterdam Museum district to Amsterdam Central Station.
- Busline 300 from Haarlem via Hoofddorp via Amstelveen busstation via Ouderkerk a/d Amstel to Amsterdam Bijlmer area
- Tram 5: Amsterdam Central Station - Amsterdam Museum Quarter - Amstelveen Shopping Centre
- Metroline 51: Amsterdam Central Station - Amstel Station - Station Zuid/WTC - Amstelveen Shopping Centre - Amstelveen Westwijk
Ring road connections to: A9, A2, A10 and A4
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
No Colleagues Sharing allowed as this is no longer permitted by the Amstelveen town council ("Gemeente")
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
Measurements not conform NEN 2580
A copy of the energy efficiency certificate will be provided to the tenant.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.
Read full description